Wednesday, January 1, 2014

An Older Family Photo

In August of 2012, I had a friend take some family pictures.  Even though this is old now, it is still one of my favorites.  I had a vision of a photo of each of us doing something we normally do, and something we love.  This is Wade's favorite family picture of us too.
It really is us.

Wade- with his fire helmet
Me- taking pictures of our kids
Braydon- listening to his iPod
Sommer- dancing
Chase- reading an encyclopedia
Livvy- playing dress up in her "Surpunzel hair"
(for a couple of years, I would have to tie this long piece of fabric into her ponytail so she could pretend to be Rapunzel)  

This was a great representation of our family at the time, and even still actually.
Except I can't believe how much my kids have grown in the last year.
They already look so much older.
I love my family.

3 comments:

Lori said...

I love this idea! I might just have to steal it! It was so great seeing you today and you look beautiful! I can't wait to see your little girl!

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

Wow, this IS a great idea for a photo. I love how it shows everyone's personality!

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

Wow, this IS a great idea for a photo. I love how it shows everyone's personality!